July 7 – 9, 2017 | 19 Chapel Hill Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
by David Quigley, BA, CH
Do your clients suffer from the consequences of childhood neglect and abuse? In this experiential class, you will learn how to clear and transform traumatic memories of childhood, including:
- Release emotional pain from the body easily and comfortably
- Rescue the inner child from the memories of trauma, abuse and neglect
- Discover new (or rehabilitated) loving parents in the inner world
David Quigley, BA, CH is the creator of Alchemical Hypnosis and author of two popular textbooks “Alchemical Hypnosis- a Manual of Practical Technique” and “The Alchemy of Healing”. David has trained and certified thousands of professional hypnotherapists at approved trainings worldwide since 1984.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the dynamics of insight, emotional release and emotional clearing therapy, and why each is important to healing childhood trauma and neglect.
- Explain the rationale and technique for facilitating the client’s re-processing of the unresolved feelings and emotional needs of childhood through the Rescue Mission and Inner Family work.
- Describe the concept of the “Inner Child.”
- Explain the benefits of becoming familiar with one’s own “Inner Child” and giving that child a loving “Inner Family”.
- Explain how the therapist can create a safe space and maintain appropriate boundaries for facilitating the client’s re-experiencing and transforming unresolved childhood memories. (“Rescue Mission”)
- Explain how to implement the correct technique for facilitating the Rescue Mission, including specifics for physical, emotional and sexual abuse.
- Explain how to bond the Inner Child to its Inner Family.
- Experience the process of bonding one’s own “Inner Child” to a new inner family, and describe the experience.
- Define and explain the value of an “Inner Mate” and experience how to find and connect with an Inner Mate.
Regular Tuition: $550 / Early Bird Discount: $450 if paid in full by June 16th
27 hours Continuing Education Units available for hypnotists and psychologists, and others. Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP, is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. The Behavior Therapy Center, P.C. & Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP, maintain responsibility for this program and its content.